Using our Services

You must follow any policies made available to you within the Services.

Don’t misuse our Services. For example, don’t interfere with our Services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide.

You may use our Services only as permitted by law, including applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations. We may suspend or stop providing our Services to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.

Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. You may not use content from our Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services. Don’t remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Services.

In connection with your use of the Services, we may send you service announcements, administrative messages, and other information. You may opt out of some of those communications.

Some of our Services are available on mobile devices. Do not use such Services in a way that distracts you and prevents you from obeying traffic or safety laws.

Buying our Products or Services

We required filled up form for order confirmation of buying any product by the client or authorized employee or representative of company.

All prices quoted in this document are INR.

40% Non- Refundable money to be paid along with placement of an order and remaining 60% of money on the dispatch of goods from KK FACTORY.

Product buying prices does not include delivery and other service charges of a company or government*. (* Includes GST, VAT & CST etc.)

Any quotation given by KK FACTORY shall be subject to these Conditions, but shall not constitute an offer and unless previously withdrawn by the Seller shall remain open for a period of 21 days from its date of issue.

Warranties are limited to individual product as per their description. When buying of new product from KK FACTORY, we will give you a copy of the product descriptions and manufacturer’s warranty of parts, products and services.

We do not recommend client to use services or any parts to be fitted in the product of KK FACTORY from the other companies or local sources. Which may lead to extra charges for the services of any parts or product.

Risk in the Equipment shall pass to the Buyer at the time of deemed delivery in accordance with clause.

All equipment is sold "as seen" and "as is" unless otherwise agreed in writing by the KK FACTORY. Therefore the Buyer is under a duty to carry out whatever tests and inspections it deems necessary in order to ascertain whether the Equipment is in a condition satisfactory to the Buyer prior to making an Order or any other offer to purchase.

Any delay by KK FACTORY will be exempted by cause of Re- Engineering or any other better option for the consumer good faith, so consumer cannot force for any reimbursement from the KK FACTORY.

Errors and omissions can be exempted because of any cause, which may be leaded by natural or human involving from the KK FACTORY and their team.

subscribe for news letter

Letest Update

Be A part of Our community follow us

K K Factory © 2018.
All Right Reserved.

Designed by :
Global Easy Web Solution.

Top